Wednesday 24 November 2010

New Post

379111290 9c3a80cded in 45 Beautiful Motion Blur PhotosI have chosen to take my photographs In-Motion as I feel that I can easily take pictures for this as there is movement everywhere we as people go.

The photos show some brilliant ways of taking photos in-motion. As you can see they are not too blurry they are taken right on time. If they were too blurry then the photo could be ruined and it wouldnt as good as it should, so its always good to take it at just the right moment that you want it.

My ideas for my pictures are going to be things that are quite unexpected. Something like a person walking and running or even other things. There is so many things to take pictures of as people are in motion most of the time. I want to take a picture that really makes the object in the picture stand out.


2492682463 907fded745 in 45 Beautiful Motion Blur Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment