Wednesday 24 November 2010

Call Sheet

CALL SHEET No:
Title of shoot: In Motion Pictures

Name of student: Emma Isaac

Date of shoot: 28th November

Time of shoot: 12:00pm

Location details/directions


Imberhorne Farm
Dormansland
Worth Way
My House

Props: My Dog & My Friends


Talent:

Description of location: (Please explain what the picture is about)

Imberhorne farm is a quiet field where people take their dogs for a walk.
Dormansland is a quiet little village.
Worth Way is a nice place where people go for walks or take their dogs. It is quite quiet.




Lighting, Daylight or Artificial light
Natural sunlight and dimmed light, maybe full light.




Additional information about how the photo will be shot: Filters, Tripod, Fast slow shutter speed etc
I will use a fast shutter speed to take the photos.



Equipment needed: I need a canon camera and a tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment